Here’s some stuff that’s actually here:
Here’s some things I have made that aren’t here:
- LiteSpree, a Zandronum mod adding Unreal-style sprees and multikills
- BeanCafiine, a Wii U Cafiine server written in C
- WadScrambler, a silly tool that scrambles Doom WAD files and creates horrifying results
- MCarmada, a Minecraft Classic server written in C#. No longer maintained.
- DeACC, a ZDoom ACS disassembler
- alphaproxy, a HTTP proxy that allows early alpha/beta of Minecraft to authenticate using the new Microsoft auth method
- comments, a no longer running 3D web game where you wander around a procedural world and leave other people comments to read
- Catacombs 51, my entry for the Ludum Dare 51 game jam.
Some things that aren’t on this site that I’ve made or been involved in:
- Zandronum, a modern Doom source port with client-server multiplayer. I maintain its wiki and sometimes help out development
- Jumpmaze, a mod for Zandronum focused around jumping puzzles and speedrunning
Toy projects I hacked at for a bit: